Saturday, July 26, 2008

ONE WEEK....

My best friend Summey, or Lauren get's married in exactly one week. I am celebrating her marriage to Skyler and our friendship at the same time. Here is my....

ODE TO MY BEST FRIEND:


Summey, remember when......

The airport cart mysteriously ended up in my car??????



..... And then we almost died trying to get home from the airport... only this time it was in Utah and my horrible sense of direction????



STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY STEALING AN AIRPORT CART:

1. Have a good excuse.
(Like the airport lost my luggage and I don't want to purchase a cart again when I have to inconveniently come back for my luggage you lost.)


2. Proceed to shove cart into car.
Works best when you have your best friend keeping an eye out for anyone coming.

3. If cart is not cooperating... keep shoving.
Works well if your best friend is taking pictures instead of watching for people coming
(usually it helps in the urgency of the matter and sometimes the "shove" has a bit more of an "umph")


4. Have best friend pose near your hard work.

5. Cover masterpeice with extra blankets or jackets.
Usually helps the ticketer not get as suspicious when you are paying your parking fee.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am OBSESSED with that video. I miss the old sum days. I can think of a MILLION crazy stories that we have. They CRACK me up. I was just wanting my lugggage so bad to look hot for my future HUBBBY!!! I love this, and i love you forever

skyler said...

hey candy thanks for the blog dedication!!! and thanks for always being an awesome friend to lauren. Don't forget you need to come visit us when we are back in idaho!