Friday, July 25, 2008

Brat.

In regards to my last post I must say that I feel like a spoiled brat.
Kind of like this girl...



To everyone that commented:

Darcee: Thank you for your comment, chika! You are right. I should blog because I enjoy doing it and because it makes me happy. Because it DOES. Duh! That is why we are all obsessed with it. It's a fun way to stay in touch with people like old room mates that have moved away. I love reading your blog and seeing how happy you are. Thanks for always reading mine and supporting me! And if anything, I will do it because I love you and I love doing it!

Summey: I love how you always give it to me straight and how it is. That is why you are my best friend. You are definitely right. I shouldn't worry about how many comments I get. That's stuuuppiiiddddd. Now I'm emabarrassed and see how Juvinille that post was. Sum, but that's why you love me. Because you can tell me when I'm wrong. And you always know when the guys I date are going to turn out as L-O-S-E-R-S!!!!! Thanks for commenting on basically every single blog I ever post.

Kirsten: You and Summey are right... I should blog because it's a journal of my life and views on things. I aspire to have a blog as someday as amazing as yours. I know you read my blog everyday, and again, I feel like a bratttttt. Thank you for always commenting. You're always so awesome and supportive.

Jeff: You are possibly the one who laughs the most at my blog and I loooove that. Thank you for being my #1 fan. And your right, I read people's blogs all the time but I sometimes forget to comment too.

Jenni: You are definitely right. I'm a hipocrit now that I think about it. I read your blog all the time but I rarely comment. Does this make me a horrible person? No. Just a lurker. ;-) Thanks for the comment and I'm excited to see you next week.

Rachel: Okay, this one I feel horrible about because I must admit I read nearly every single one of your blogs but have still yet to comment. And yes, of course I remember you!!!!! Lauren only talks about you all the time... if you guys aren't already her 2nd family! I'm excited to see you guys and Peyton next week as well! Thank you for the comment!!

Nattie: I love you and I love that you are blogging now. Thank you for your comments and for reading my blog!! I miss your face like you don't even knooow. Let's do something soon. Oh... and... do you still have that shoe??? Haha, jk I don't want it.. but it's still funny.

Savvy: I'm glad you finally have a blog! Yay! Thanks for commenting on mine and I can tell we'll have many fun times with this!

Now that I have sufficiently been chastened... I promise I will blog for the pure pleasure of doing it. Because I do enjoy doing it. I'm sorry for sounding like a brraat, everyone and I'm just glad I have so many people that love me enough to comment every once and awhile. You guys are amazing and I promise I'll keep up the blogs with the mere point of doing it because I loooove it.

Love you, love you, love you long time!!!
Candy Anderson

5 comments:

Sav Gardiner said...

you are my favorite! i hope you know that!

Kirsten Krason said...

Dont' worry everyone feels the same way you do at some point. We all LOVE comments. I'm glad your blog is sticking around!

Lauren said...

SUMMMMM i love you and i am leaving for california in a few hours,,,,and then you will be there on tuesday. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED

sdralphs said...

i hold nothing against you for your blogging outburst... we all have them! love you tons and ill be in utah on the 30th so can we do lunch? ill be all alone the month of august, so ill have plenty of time to play.

Jeff said...

See you soon! Thanks for the shoutout