Thursday, July 17, 2008

Facepage.

This is hilarious. My brother Jace and I were talking to my mom the other day when she says,
"Jace, I was checking out your Facepage the other day and I'm a little disappointed that there aren't more girls on there. You have too many guy friends"
(Yes I realize that what was said about Jace having too many guy friends is a topic all on it's own.)

But hold up..... my mom just called it
FACEPAGE!

HAHAHAHAHA! Hahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA! Hahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA! Hahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA! Hahahahaha!

Don't doubt that Jace and I ate this all up. I then said something like, "Yeah, Jace, why don't you talk to more girls on your FACEPAGE?"


And throughout the whole conversation the word facepage was said nearly 36 times. We were hoping we could keep this going for awhile....

UNTIL.......

***DUN DUN DUN***

Dem-shmem (My little sister also known as Demarie.. who is the ruiner of all fun and even though she is still in High School, I will swear she never was a child) comes in and had to ruin all the fun. "Mom, it's Facebook... not Facepage." She corrected my mom one day. (To which I shot her an evil glare)

Well, DUH Demarie! We know that! It's just fun to hear mom say facepage like she thinks she's cool. It took Jace and I awhile to reconvince her that it's really facepage.

So... if you see her... randomly find someway to bring up your facepage.


Click on picture to leave comment

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Haha. I did that alot with Lolo when she was at home, not with facebook, but still the same thing.

Jeremy said...

Ummm...you had already told me the story, so it took the fun out of reading it. So, do I get credit for having read your blog now (impatiently tapping foot) there aren't any articles about math or baseball or anything!!!