Sunday, June 22, 2008

Online dating

Alright everyone. I have totally taking my blogging to a whole new level. I am now relying on you, my readers to determine my destiny. My fate is in the palm of your hands!

One of my last blogs entitled, "Not so boring blog" I asked you, my readers for suggestions of strapping young men I could date. Seeing as nobody filled out any applications (probably due to the rigorous requirements) I took it upon myself! I officially signed up for online dating.

Now, before you laugh, I want you to know that I am completely leaving to whom I accept a date from up to you.

Please take a gander at the following men, all of whom have contacted me and wish to take me on a date. Then, proceed to the upper most left hand corner of this blog and please submit your vote.

THIS IS NOT FAKE AND I HEAR-BY PROMISE ALL OF MY READERS I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH AND GO ON THE DATE OF THEIR CHOOSING!

I promise that I will be a blogger of my word and follow through. In ten days, after the votes are cast and counted, I will let you know who the winner is, contact them and see if they are still interested... and go on a date. Then, I will take pictures on the date and let you know how to it goes. Please choose wisely.... Thank you!

**************************************



"thoughtsmith"
# 1


A clip from Thoughtsmith's profile:

What is your least favorite thing to do?
"Being sick? umm i'm not really a negative nancy.... not alot i don't like... BURNING! i hate being on fire! well that is if it hurts or is causing damage if it isn't then it might actually be kinda cool! Umm... Drowning! definitely i don't like drowning!"




**************************************


"I_ne
phi_1"
# 2
Age: 37


**************************************



"ZRB1234"
# 3

A clip from zrb1234's profile:
"Well for starters I have mastered the skill of walking upright on two legs (most animals cant do that you know). It took me a while but I have also developed an opposable thumb, if you like I will show it to you sometime."



**************************************




"What It Do"
# 4

A clip from "What it do's" profile:

You wont get me from reading this, But if you must have something then ill say i LOVE LOVE LOVE my nieces and nephews. Im way excited to have a Family of my own, but until then Im learning that single life has it perks to! I pretty much get along with everyone and love being surrounded with friends.




**************************************



"eaglebound"
# 5

A clip from eaglebound's profile:

Basic Information
Gender: Male
Location: Provo, UT, USA
Age: 22

About me:
Height: 5'5' (165 cm)
Build: Washboard

8 comments:

Rob said...

No one... I repeat... NO ONE can resist the mustache of #2. The choice between these hot men is obvious to me...

Anonymous said...

blah! still embarrassing, and I want Everyone to know i did not sign up for Online Dating! Im voting for 5 cause i think he will pull through for the win since he is riding bambi!

Kirsten Krason said...

Are you serious! This is hilarious. I guess #4. But you don't ever seem to have trouble meeting guys in the real world so I'm not sure this is needed. but funny nonetheless.

Jeff said...

Are they members?

Jenibelle said...

Any other options?

Good freakin' grief Candy...don't do it!!!

My very hesitant vote, and I mean that with all the love in my heart...would be...if I have to...
begrudgingly...numero quatro. But you still don't have to. Take a chaperone and mace and a club.

Lauren said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #1, he is not only super hot, but he is super humorous!!

Grant said...

Can any of them cook?

Sarah Jane Curtis said...

I vote #4. the rest scare me.