Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

I have a problem. Something is clearly wrong with me and I need help.

About a month ago, I woke up from a joyous sleep excited to start the day when my room-mate, Lenzi, informed me that she loved me. This was not such an unusual even (just kidding) only by the fact that it was then followed by the words, "I love how you always wake up with one sock on."

WHHAAATT?????

"HOW DARE SHE!" I thought to myself. I then looked down at my feetsies and realized that I was only wearing one sock. How embarrassing for me. I then thought back on every time that I took my sheets off to wash and would find about five different un-matching socks at the bottom of my bed. What am I? A one sock freak show?

I ignored it, thinking she was weird for it not happening to her. Then, about a week ago. IT HAPPENED AGAIN! I was so dilerious and disgruntled I took a picture to ask people on my blog if they as well had the same problem. I then, (probably by choice) forgot about the picture hoping my freakshow charactor wouldn't be unmasked for a bit longer.

This morning.... it happened again. And I'll tell you what... IT'S THE SAME FOOT EVERYTIME! What is going on here?!?!

Sincerely,
One Sock Freak

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Dear Candy,
Something weird is going on with your feet. I am guessing there is a small bed monster who is using one sock to build himself and new world underneath your bed.
Kirsten
p.s. I would love to do a poll but what would I say?

Anonymous said...

wa ha ha ha hawa ha! THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!