Thursday, June 12, 2008

Double Tagged




things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:

1) My very best friend in the whole worlds WEDDING! SUMMEY LAUREN ELIZABETH GROSECLOSE EVANS
2) Getting FIT for the SUMMMMEEER
3) Vacation in July with Curtis family
) Possible marriage within the family (Always looking forward to something LIKE that)


joys in life:

1) a CLEAN room
2) I’m sure being in love would be one! haha
3) Making food


movies I have watched more then once:

1) Pearl Harbor (I almost had it memorized at one point)
2) Babe (Yes the one about the pig, I saw it in theatre’s like 4 times.. don’t ask me why)
3) The Labrynth (because it’s BOMB)
4) It Takes Two (Because ADMIT IT we all secretly love the Olsen Twins)


of my fears:

1) Forgetting that I like to sing
2) Being a lame old fart in a Rest home and not one of those crazy one’s that everyone secretly loves
3) Losing my retainer… AGGGGGAAAAIN


of my Favorite Foods:

1) GRITTTSS!
2) Fruit snacks… mmm…
3) Aunt Sue's Butterscotch pull-apart (which I have been craving as of late)
4) Chocolate Cheese Cake, Frostie Fry Pie or BREADSTICKS from mom or g-ma


goals of mine:

1) Lose 20 more pounds
2) Have a cooler blog than my cousin Kirsten someday (HAHA!)
3) Sing the National Anthem with my cousin Jacob like we did in the old days before a baseball game (it's so ugly it's ENTERTAINING)



TV Shows I Watch:

1) The Office
2) LOST!
3) Animal Cops
4) The Hills (It's real I SWEAR!)


current obsessions:

1) g-g-ga-GRITS
2) Going to the gym 5 days a week
3) you


places I've visited:

1) Canada (most boring trip of my life.. HAHA.. seriously though.. it was)
2) Nauvoo, Illinios
3) New York 3 different times
4) California


random facts:

1) I am eating Oatmeal right now (Peaches N' Cream)
2) I can't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight non-medication induced
3) I am currently working on a blog entitled "Online Dating" which should be very entertaining so stay tuned.


people who email me regularly:

1) ...
2) ... um.....
3) uh.....
4) .... nobody emails me



Places I Would Like to Visit:

1) AUSTRAAAAALLLLIA! According to Father it has the best snorkeling... and nothing will compare. (he ruins is every time we want to go snorkeling somewhere because it's just NOT AS GOOD)
2) Paris
3) Italy
4) Maine in the Fall



Friends I'm tagging...
1) Sammi
2) Lenzi
3) Sister Jeni Groseclose


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Sara said...

I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUU CANDY!!!!

Emily Frame said...

who's getting hitched in your family?

Kirsten Krason said...

Your blog will never be cooler then mine but keep trying! :) JK. And yes the Hills is real. Of course. You can't fake that kind of raw emotion.