Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome to Cougar town.





Angela and Enrique set their date for their wedding.


Saturday, November 22nd 2008.

They booked the temple time.

They booked the reception hall.

They told family.

Family was
not happy.

Family is incapable of hosting an event on the day of a BYU football game.

The Father of the Bride would go missing.

Groomsmen would be very grumpy.

Cousins would not attend.

Uncles would be ever so bitter.

Doesn't anybody know the FAMILY closes down for BYU?

Doesn't anybody know the TOWN closes down for BYU Football?

Doesn't anybody know the STATE closes down for BYU vs. Utah games?

CANCEL ALL THE PLANS!!!!!!!!!
RESCHEDULE!!!!


This family cannot have a wedding on the same day as BYU vs. Utah football game day.



Welcome to Cougar town.

New wedding date set: Friday, November 21st, 2008.



Click here to comment





7 comments:

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Hey Candice! Of course I remember you! Thank you for your very kind comment, I appreciate it A LOT. As for the lighting on the last picture, I shot it at night in pitch-black and had the bride's mom shine her car lights in our direction. I'm so glad other people like it, it's kinda funky for bridals but I think that's what I love most about it. I've actually wanted to try it again because I now know what to do. It's not easy lighting to work with so a few tries will be necessary to get it just right. Anyway, sorry for the novel! And thanks again for the comment... AND please tell Angela CONGRATULATIONS on her engagement! I don't know if she would remember me but she was one of my favorite people in high school. She sat in front of me in Seminary and I don't know why, but I loved watching her do her makeup in class. She had a little compact that she would get out to fix her lips or to put powder on. Strange memory, I know...

sdralphs said...

oh my heck! so funny you all re-schedule for the game. That sounds like my family. My Dad would probably miss my wedding if BYU was playing Utah. Ha ha. Classic, love it!

Lauren said...

hHAHAHAHA. I'D BE PISSED. the whole town was supposed to close down for my wedding. sum i love your family.

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Sum the whole town DID close down for your wedding.

Jenibelle said...

It's good that your family obviously has their priorities straight. Who's in charge of TIVO'ing the game for the bride and groom who I am asuming will be honeymooning, or will they change those plans also for the big game???

Anonymous said...

its sad your family isn't more.....family oriented. should have known provo wasnt for me

Briawna said...

Nice collage, Candace, especially the picture of my cousin. Yet another sign that people in love have no clue...they only think about themselves. :-)