Monday, September 22, 2008

Brides



Happy 31st Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

********************************
About 31 years later, my moms oldest daughter was looking

for her own wedding dress



And we found it!!!! Trust me, it's beautiful. She looked so elegant in it and it was just so "ANGELA!" We weren't allowed to take picture s of the dresses.

I'm so excited I was able to go and share that experience with my oldest sister. It meant a lot to me. Enrique is perfect for her and if you haven't met him yet, you will at the wedding... you will know what I mean.


After purchasing the dress... (another reason I am glad I went. Now I know what my budget limits are for my dress when I get married. tee hee)



Click here to comment


6 comments:

Emily Frame said...

i am so excited to see it! tell her congrats from me and russ!

ccanderson said...

good job! Thanks Candy

Kirsten Krason said...

Yay for wedding dresses! I remember it was such a fun/stressful experience. I can't wait to see ti!

Hazen5 said...

What a fun day! Very smart finding out your budget.

Larry and Ashley said...

That is so awesome tell her congrats!! You guys are so pretty!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That's so fun. I got my dress at Alta Moda too. I love that place!