Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Wannabe" America's Next Top Model


Okay, let's all just admit it.
We all have watched America's Next Top Model and we have all secretly wished we could be on the show.


We imagine being the first 5'4 girl to win that weighs over 125 pounds (or even a lot more than that.)


Although I know this is quite a ludicris thought, we all wish it were possible. Okay, maybe I just do.

This week my friend Xandra asked me if I wanted to be in a photoshoot. She just like taking pictures for fun. Um... OF COURSE!

Alright, I will admit I tried so hard to think of all of the "A.N.T.M" episodes I have seen (which is quite a few) and tried to remember everything Tyra ever taught me. Hahaha.

Bless my heart, I tried a little too hard... and now it just makes me laugh. But my friend Xandra did a phenomenal job shooting the pictures. Here they are. Oh gosh,

this is so embarrassing.

Be gentle.










Summey, I know you are laughing at this....

Because we all know I'm a little
POSER...

but that's why you LOVE me




Click here to comment



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie Candy,
I thought you looked a lot like Reese Witherspoon. WOW your photographer did an awesome job!

No laughing here, you really could pull it off.

Jennie

Hazen5 said...

Candy, You look so pretty! You are so Fierce, as Tyra would say. You should try out for Top Model!!!

Kirsten Krason said...

Way cute!! I agree go on the show. I hope you frame all of those.

Emily Frame said...

these are so amazing. you are gorgeous!

Lauren said...

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL!!!

Jeff said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

yeah right you look beautiful!!!

Libby said...

I think you look great!