Monday, August 18, 2008

Spoiled-food food-fight




FHE started out as any normal FHE started out.... playing water balloon "Steal the Flag"




And then things started to escalate a little bit...



Since we were all moving out soon, and had a bunch of extra food (most of which had already gone bad... why not get rid of it???)



Rotten-food Food-Fight




These two goobers caught me unaware



Slab a mayonnaise to the eye



In my efforts to avenge backfired with a bowl of applesauce.



The end result.


Ingredients for an expired-food food-fight:

1) Ketchup left over from the girls who previously used your apartment. (None of which you have ever met.)

2) Boiled eggs that have been sitting in the fridge for 2 months. I never ate them because I over cooked them.

3) Slab
jelly over the hard boiled/over boiled eggs so they stick when they are thrown.

4) Milk that was in the back of the fridge that you were unaware existed. The expiration date says "June 22nd"

5) Sour Cream that has the runs.

6) Mayonnaise.

7) Various random items that you need to get rid of such as butter, mustard, yogurt, moldy raspberries and expired eggnog.


Click here to comment


6 comments:

Jeff said...

Ewwwwww!!!

Lauren said...

EW i just threw up in my mouth a little.

BUT i still love you

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Oh that is so so nasty but freaking hilarious! Hahaha what a fun day! I dunno though I think I might have gagged! Love it!

sdralphs said...

candy because of your blog i never will eat food again. you will be responsible for my death. you killed your roommate. how sad. that was totally gross BUT TOTALLY FUUNNNNYYYY! looks like you had a blast. where you moving to? we need to do lunch.

Larry and Ashley said...

Candace!!! HI!!! I am SO glad that you found my blog!! I seriously couldn't stop laughing while I was reading your comment that was SO funny! Everything was so true! Man those were the days! Hahah we seriously made some of the funniest movies...like our scream video is SO long but so funny! I showed my husband Larry and he was dying laughing. I watch our videos all the time they crack me up! I swear I haven't seen you in so long I'm so glad that we can keep in touch now!

Anonymous said...

genius! freak you always do such fun stuff...oh, and ps. we still haven't done the sardines at clarks thing...ya, you'll get back to me on that one right? :)