Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad Apple


So I just spent all of my money for this week's grocery's on about 10 amazingly beautiful looking apples.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

These apples were H U G E and I mean big. They looked so perfect! They were mostly red in color with s.p.l.o.t.c.h.e.s. of yellow and green mixed in there (not like the picture.)

I'll tell you... if there were a Miss Apple Pageant...(like Miss America Pageant) these apples were bred to win it. They were perfect in appearance. Flawless in color and easy on the eye.

However, they would have failed the interview part of the pageant... because I'll tell you- I took one bite into that apple and my mouth mushed into it. It was like seeping my teeth in pudding. I fell for this apple's trickery and I am ashamed.

So I am asking you, my bloggers to help me with my trouble and woe.... What apples are best?




Click here to comment



PS
Check out my sister Angela's Wedding Website




7 comments:

hillary nicole said...

fuji are best for eating... and granny smith are best for baking apple pies :)

Anonymous said...

No way, Pink Lady apples are the BEST! they are the only ones I will eat. =) You just brought to my attention how picky, indeed I must be when choosing apples! =)

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Okay but what is what are fuji apples, granny smith apples and Pink lady apples?

Hazen5 said...

I am all about the sour, crunchy, green granny smith!

pilatesmommy said...

I'm your sisters pilates teacher if your wondering. I have to say that you mostly can't go wrong with fuji apples and sometimes you can get some really tastey and crunchy golden delicious. BTW did you take that picture of your stapled back together apples? Such a cool picture!

Jana said...

pink ladys are pretty good. we now buy the disney apples that come in a package already sliced. they are crisp and delicious. you cant go wrong with disney.

THE LIFE said...

i love GALA apples and green granny smith apples!