Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acquired OCD



I know some of you are going to laugh at this. But as I have become older I have become more and more O.C.D.


Definition:

A psychiatric disorder characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive actions, such as cleaning, checking, counting, or hoarding. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), one of the anxiety disorders, is a potentially disabling condition that can persist throughout a person's life. The individual who suffers from OCD becomes trapped in a pattern of repetitive thoughts and behaviors that are senseless and distressing but extremely difficult to overcome.
Okay, granted it's not that bad... but slowly and slowly disorganization and mess has become to really bother me.



And it's annoying!



Things that I don't like:






Things that I like:




My poor room mates are starting to hate me. Every time a dish is left out, "Is this yours?" Granted, I do say it nicely... but IT JUST DRIVES ME CRAZY!

I think I clean the house at least once a day. And if I don't, I silently go crazy in my head hoping one of my other room mates will.





Click on picture to comment.


Ps.
I ran 5 miles today

6 comments:

Lauren said...

this is not the candy i know. and it is definently not the SUMMEY I KNOW!

Larry and Ashley said...

Wow! 5 miles!! Thats so awesome! Oh and trust me... I am sooo OCD! I know how you feel! :) I mean come on remember when we were little how I had to have my bed skirt and room PERFECT??

sdralphs said...

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Looks like you have gotten the "darcee syndrome". Looks like I taught you something after all those months of living together! I HATE clutter and mess. I LOVE to clean, it relaxes me! p.s. i watched that cheerleading video the other day for fun that you recorded and I nearly wet myself!

Kirsten Krason said...

I remember the first time I ran 5 miles. It is such a milestone congrats!! Good luck with the roomate thing. I eventually learned if I wanted to stay friends with them I'd just have to ignore it.

Hazen5 said...

YOU make me LAUGH!!!
LOVE, LOVE your new blog look.

Unknown said...

HA ha ha ha hA. I also SCREAM in my head when my roommates don't clean up!!!