Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my NEW ward!


Two weeks ago I moved into a new apartment complex here in Provo, Utah. I moved into King Henry into apartment # 211.

I moved here knowing NOBODY!

Two weeks later... I know EVERYBODY!


I have the most amazing Ward ever. The first Sunday I went to church the Bishop asked all of the young men who had served full time Missions to stand up and every single guy over the age of 21 stood up! The other two are 18 and are turning their papers in soon. It was then that I thought to myself, "Wow, this is going to be an awesome summer! All of these GOOD boys and GOOD looking boys!" WOOT WOOT!

All of the guys in the Ward singing "Army's of Helaman"

2 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Have fun with that!!!

You have been such a good friend to Lauren, I appreciate you so much. I love, love, love the pictures! Yes, you get a prize....can you wait til August 2nd?

SpencerClark said...

At one point in that 3-4-3 thing you had two 4's in a row. I don't know about you, but I'd be embarrassed.