Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Interview

HI!!! This is Jason, Candy was telling me that people had questions for me and I have never been much of a "blogger" but I would be happy to answer your questions:


#1)

Question:
Do his feet get sweaty in day to day activities? Are his socks damp by the end of the day?
Submitted by: Savannah Gardiner
Answer:
Ummm, well although I have never really measured the dampness of my socks, at the end of the day I am gonna say no on that one!



#2)
Question:
What do you like MOST about Candy?
Submitted by: Sierra
Answer:
Now, if it was, "What do you like about Candy?" That's easy. But, "What do I like MOST?" .... I would have to say that smile on her face right before she jumps into my arms!
My comments:
We have a long distance relationship and we take turns driving up to either Rexburg or Provo so when I see him for the "first time" there's always a huge smile on my face and I always run and JUMP into his arms.



#3)
Question:
What is Jason's favorite Disney movie?
Submitted by: Natalie Bennion
Answer:
Aladdin - hands down. Because it always gave me hope to know that a "street rat" like myself, could fall in love with a Princess and still have things work out in the end! Oh, and Jasmine is gorgeous.



#4)
Question:
How many children would he like to have?
Submitted by: Kirsten Kraeson
Answer:
As many as my wife is willing to let me have and as many as I can afford.



#5)
Question:
On a scale of 1 to 10, (1 being not at all, and 10 being extremely) how awkward did he feel when I hugged him after knowing him for 2 seconds? Tell him to think carefully. It's a tough one.
Submitted by: Cassie
Answer:
Two. It really wasn't that awkward at all! I hug people I have only known for a little bit too, so it's not a big deal to me!



#6)
Question:
What is his favorite sexual position?
Submitted by: Anonymous
Answer:
With my wife...!




Here are some more questions he has yet to answer, comment to add more to the list!

Q
uestion:
Is Candy a good kisser?

How does he treat his mother?
Submitted by: Rachel Hazen

Here is Mandy interviewing me about Jason:





Click here to comment




7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I watched the whole thing. One of the main things that made me fall in love with Josh is that he made me laugh like no one else ever could.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha that was Kirsten!

hillary nicole said...

1. cute kids 2. cute show! 3. CUTE YOU!

xoxo hill

Hazen5 said...

Love it!

Sav Gardiner said...

i really appreciate that my question came first.... cause it was the most important one... LOVE YOU CANDACE!!!!!!!!

ccanderson said...

Very fun interview and good questions. I learned a lot about Jason and noticed how beautiful my daughter looks when she talks about him.

Lauren Billings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.